Endovascular surgery is a minimally invasive method that takes place under local anesthesia. It deals with the treatment of disorders related to the vascular system.
At the MEDICURE MEDICAL CENTER, procedures are performed on an outpatient basis that do not require special preoperative examinations and/or direct anesthesia care.
• Specialist examination
• Echodoppler lower extremities
• Varicose vein surgery (scleral therapy-mini stripping-flebectomies)
• Removal of skin lesions of trunk, limbs and face (moles, small angiomas, dermatofibromas, etc..)
• Onychectomy (partial or radical)
• Viral verrucosis
• Small subcutaneous lipomas
• Reconstruction of cut or enlarged earlobe